The LaRita Boren Campus Center is a place where students, faculty, and staff gather around food, homework, and friendship. The Campus Center has four different dining destinations in a food court style setup. Dining Dollars, part of every meal plan, allow students the freedom to enjoy meals here, in addition to the DC.
- Chick-Fil-A Express (a limited Chick-Fil-A menu)
- Emma & Charlie’s Pizza (pizza by the slice)
- Fresh, and Fresh Express (hand-tossed salads and soups, on-the-go sandwiches)
- Dashi Noodle Bar (Asian noodles, choose-your-own toppings)
Campus Center destinations have separate hours from the Dining Commons so students can eat a later lunch or dinner. Each destination functions as its own restaurant. Grab-and-go items are also available.
- 236 W Reade Ave Upland, IN 46989